Monday 18 November 2013

Green Sense Tour - Our Challenges

I want to make a change for the world. I want to set up my own sustainable business. Therefore, I have decided to go on a Green Sense Tour. As a MakeSense Gangster I am helping sustainable entrepreneurs, meeting change makers, learning, sharing and exciting during my trip! MakeSense is community of 800 changemakers (November 2013) who are passionate about helping social entrepreneurs. Find out more about MakeSense on my blog.

Some facts about my Green Sense tour

  • I will be travelling for 300 days - this is from October 2013 until August 2014.
  • I will not fly. I will travel over land or over sea.  I prefer hitchhiking.
  • I will go to the Middle-East (Turkey and Israel), West Africa and Europe.



To create impact during this Green Sense Tour, I have given myself the following challenges:

  • I will find 150 challenges of sustainable entrepreneurs all over the globe. That is one per two days. By registering these challenges on the MakeSense Platform, others gangsters are challenged to help green entrepreneurs.
  • For 5 of these challenges, I will implement the solution myself during one month together with the green entrepreneur.
  • I will start 5 MakeSense hotspots. One hotspot for each time I work for a sustainable entrepreneur during one month. Such a hotspot is a local MakeSense community. By starting such hotspots, I will try to leave a sustainable impact in each city I visit.
  • I will convince at least 50 changemakers to become a MakeSense Gangster. 10 Gangsters for each hotspot. In this way, the hotspot will be able to thrive by itself.

To make this happen, I need your help!

  • Become a Challenge Scout! Help me find sustainable entrepreneurs. Help me to convince them to register their challenge on the MakeSense Platform. Send me an email or comment on this post!
  • Help me with starting a hotspot! Do you live there? Do you know any people there? Let me know! Send me an email or comment on this post! Right now I am starting a hotspot in Istanbul together with the fabulous Ayse Nur.
  • Become a part of the Green Sense Superheroes! I will consult these superheroes regularly for advice during my Green Sense Tour. Do you have experience as an entrepreneur? Are you an excellent coach? Or do you simply want to support me? Send me an email or comment on this post!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I want to support you. I have prior experience in internship in social venture fund and village development in India and currently pursuing my MS finance in Amsterdam. Would love to know any ways in which i can support you from here...pl feel free to contact me at vineeth1122@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!
      How wonderful to receive such a warm message. Let me send you an email to see how we can help each other.
      Warm greetings
      Joris

      Delete